čtvrtek, července 26, 2007

Whats happenning in Brno?

As you can see, its a hot summer and not much is going on in Brno. Many
people go to their vacation, many people stay in homes because they
can`t get very far due to a hot weather.
As a church we`ve been fine lately. As you noticed, we had Lenka
baptised some time ago and she is doing well, physically and
spiritually. I am still planning to go to the USA, if I get Visa permit.
Today I got a letter of invitation from Eddie White. I know I am welcome
in US, but those guys in Prague ambassy don`t. So I need apply for visa
and I will see what happen.
Vitalij is getting ready to go out for a weekend with his family, as
well as Tomas, so I`ll be left alone this one sunday at the worship
service. But God is still here, and Karel Capek promised me to help.
Very nice.
I also got facebook profile, which seems to be very usefull. Even
Vitalij got his profile, so we all can stay in touch.

So may God bless you all and be sure we`ll be glad to hear from you.

Honza

P.S. If you are used to visit my www.jandadak.com site, make sure to
change address to www.honzadadak.ic.cz. The first mentioned address
won`t work since August 1.

--
Jan Dadák

phone #: +420 530 334 630
Cell # : +420 731 576 030
U:Fon #: +420 910 040 375

www.honzadadak.ic.cz

Žádné komentáře: