neděle, února 04, 2007

Temple of God

I wondered to which blog I should post this article, and I have decided for the church one. It`s all about church anyway.

Today we had a wonderful preacher who preached about a Temple of God. (I preached).
We read from the old testament, 1. Chronicles 28:1-10,20-22. Its all about David`s desire to build a temple of God for Him. He was told to leave this task for Salomon, his son.
New testament says we are the temple of God (1. Corinthians 3) and so we are to be built in His image, according to His plans. He is building the temple in us. We are to let Him and His Holly Spirit work in us, to it would be made of gold and precious.

That was a core message of today`s lesson. People liked it.
Thank You God for leading the worship today.

3 komentáře:

Tom B. řekl(a)...
Tento komentář byl odstraněn autorem.
Tom B. řekl(a)...

Sorry about the removal of the comment, I was just wondering what the Delete button does, so I tried... :)

I wanted to say that the lesson was really very good. And we had a very good prayer time. I've been very encouraged last Sunday.

"Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord, praise ye the Lord."

Tom

Honza Dadak řekl(a)...

I am glad that you like it. Good luck with exploring features that blogspot offers.

P.S. I am glad I see comments here. It looks like it serves its purpose finaly.