středa, dubna 26, 2006

Life is change

Wow, time goes so fast. Its already a Wednesday. I can`t believe time goes so fast.

I wanted to post a new article here on Sunday afternoon, but then I realized that whatever I write, it wouldn`t make much since, so I gave up. And here I am, half week later being surprised.

Last worship service was really nice, especially for the fact I could be there at the worship service too. You may know I work on some weekends. I am about to change it. My work contract is to expire at the and of the week, and I am glad for that. I would love to find a job where I don`t have to work on Sundays at all. I would like to do my best to start a Sunday school again. It would be cool.

As of looking for a new job- I have few options already:
Work as a freelance for T-Mobile as a sales manager, that might give me a lot of room in the timeframe of the day so I could accomplish what I hope for the church.

The other would be to work for one import-export company at a tax refunds office.
It might be well paid too. I`ll go to an interview tomorrow afternoon. Pray for me.

And finally I would love to focus as much as possible on teaching English and interpreting. It would be so cool.

As you see there is a lot things that change now. I hope God will bless the church so that all the change in my life can be for benefit of all the church.

2 komentáře:

Matt Elliott řekl(a)...

I'll be praying about the new job possibilities, Honza. Let me know what happens!

Honza Dadak řekl(a)...

It is still to early to know, but today I went to interview about the import-export work. It sound good, good money, free weekends. The only thingy is that I don`t have the right education for it. If they find more qualified person, they`ll take him/her. But you never know. I have worked at possitions where I felt like "in the kingdom of blind, one eyed is a king".

Thanks for prayers, it means a lot to me.

Did you get my email about your new picture?

Honza