neděle, prosince 11, 2005

Church board is working again

After some time of trying to meet in a full number of five members of the board we have succeeded to meet at the number of two people after all. I am glad that we were able to meet anyway.
- We spoke of a role of the board and about a role of each individual in it.
- About the way how to encourage those who neglect their talents
- About Rostislav and how we love him, we want to see him but he needs to respect other people in the church, so if he wants to come must take more care of himself. If he can`t do it on his own, we are open to help him, but his approach to the church and to God should change.

So good news is that the church board works again.
Thanks to God for Vitaliy and Honza`s service.

To him we serve.

For more details on this article visit my blog

1 komentář:

Anonymní řekl(a)...

HOnza,
Today I have been extremely blessed by reading your blog, as well as the church blog. Most of all I was blessed to read the comments from your heart, which show how much you have matured in your faith. Your comments and information were wonderful.
I am trying to send you an email about Pay Pal, so that I can send my contribution, but the email keeps getting returned to me. I am sending the email to this address:
coffeelover@tiscali.cz
Please email me from your correct and current address.
I didn't realized that your father had died until I read your blog. What happened?
Also, how is your job going?
As I can see in your blog, your English has really improved.
Thanks for the blessing today!
Eddie